Friday, July 12, 2013

Day Five

Milly - a good sturdy girl
Just a quick note to say I talked to her this morning.  Her name's Milly Osworth, she owns the vineyard (like I thought).  They're all she has (she seemed more stalwart this morning).  She wanted my help to douse the flames and handed me a "fire extinguisher".  It's a weird device with two tanks of concentrated water that you wear like a backpack full of concentrated water.  Then you shoot the water out with a stick/wand.  Must be alchemist-made.

I have an alchemist friend that would love to get her hands on this.

The blackrock clan is still wandering around, so I'll have to be careful to avoid them, but my magic is growing stronger each day.  I tried my slashing attack (I named it "smite", seemed appropriate) on a training dummy and then a worg.  Eviscerated in one or two hits.

She said something about the "cataclysm" opening a path to the burning steppes, and that's where the orcs are entering.  I wonder if the military knows that.  Just making a note here on that to follow up later.


--Caden Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment