Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day Seventeen

Because this area can't figure out how to deal with its own problems... I mean granted they're difficult tasks, like walking from one farm to the other, delivering mail. You know, stuff a mage should have to deal with. This is what I've been training for all my life. Shooing away piggies from a vegetable garden. When do I get my lands and title?

"Auntie" Bernice Stonefield thinks that little Billy Maclure stole her necklace. Billy has conveniently forgotten anything about the necklace, because he's too hungry to remember. But gee whiz, some pork belly pies would hit the spot. And who makes the best pork belly pies? Auntie Bernice. Awkward. And she needs some boar meat. Should chop up Princess again.


Got the pies to Billy, and he suddenly remembered "playing" near the Fargodeep mine. Well, goddammit, that's where I wanted to go in the first place. And he said some big "gold-toothed" kobold picked it up. Well, luckily I'd run into Goldtooth before, and third time's the charm. Gave back the necklace and got some pants. Uncle Stonefield's pants, specifically. Who forgot them on his last campaign *sniffle*. I'm going to have an interesting wardrobe when this is all said and done.



Who gets pants and boots for payment? I want some money.

--Caden Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment